Friday, September 28, 2012



It's been another insane week at work!  New projects, more demands, more homework, more deadlines, arrrggghhh!!!

I've done good with keeping up my routing this week.  Monday went to the YMCA, Tuesday running, Wednesday zumba, Thursday running and I am not sure what I am doing tonight!  Sunday will be plans for a big run with Cheyenne.

I am super proud of my girlfriend for keeping up her food journal this week, by far the hardest part of this journey!  With all the hustle and bustle of life it is hard to remember and to get in the habit of journaling everything, but it is absolutely critical in the attempt to take control of our health and life!  I am excited to meet on Monday to see what progress has been made.

This weekend will be a juggle with Cody.  Kurt and Ethan are heading out hunting so Dom and I are hanging out tonight.  Then tomorrow Dom will be off to a sleepover right after football so hopefully Cody will be a good boy for me and I can get some homework done!  Hopefully I won't pull all my hair out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment