Monday, October 1, 2012

A day in the life...

Life is crazy, life is fun, life is well, you know!


Things have been crazy as usual for me.  Work, school, kids school, working out, home life, etc.  Still trying to just maintain the peace.  I've been working out with Tanya, trying to help her get started on her weight loss journey.  We made it to the gym three times last week, which I believe is a success.  It is hard when you have family and work and a busy life.  I've been stressing the importance of the food journal.  This is the true key to any weight loss plan.  You must be consciously aware of what you are eating and drinking ALL THE TIME.  It is so easy to consume too many calories by sneaking a bite off of your kids plate or having a quick snack while sitting at your desk.  Scribble while you nibble!

I am feeling the effects of lifting weights a couple of times last week and I am loving it!  My muscles feel tighter and I love the feeling of knowing that I am working my muscles.  I was disappointed that my sister didn't make it over last night to do a long run.  Now I need to try to squeeze one in this week to make up for not having one over the weekend. 

I am off to the gym in a couple of hours.  Tanya's official one week weigh in is tonight and I am excited to see if there was a change!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment