Thursday, October 11, 2012




This is my new motto.  There is no way to get foxy and super fit without sweating like a pig.  Seriously.  So, just get over your sweaty self and embrace the sweat and stank of looking sexy!  I've been slacking on my blogger ways, so let me give an update on what I've been up to. 

Last weekend I sat down and completed all of my homework and quizzes for my Medical and Health Terminology class.  I am now finished with that one with a solid A.  I officially submitted my withdrawal paperwork to the college for my Applied Research Methods class.  It's disappointing to drop a class but after looking ahead at what the research projects were, I don't feel I had enough time to do them successfully.  I will have to take them (and pay for them) at a later time.  I continue to do well in my other classes, so I will continue with those.

I've been helping my girlfriend lose weight and get in shape.  She is doing WONDERFUL.  Down six pounds in two weeks!  I've been monitoring what she eats online and doing workouts with her and encouraging her to work out at home too.  My mom also wants this service now so she is tracking all of her meals so that I can view them and I am giving her workout ideas since she is unable to accompany us to the YMCA. 

The half marathon with my sister is getting closer, yeah!  We made our running tutu's and are gathering additional things to wear with our prisoner getup.  We are going to "chain" ourselves together too so we need to work on making a rope chain that connects us together.

Life is crazy busy, but good.  I wouldn't have it any other way!

Jessica
 

No comments:

Post a Comment