Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday is Fun Day!!!

What a nice day!  I sure hope this lasts, at least until next weekend for sure!!!  This morning I went out grouse hunting with Kurt and the boys.  Don't worry, I was shooting with a Canon Rebel T3i so nobody was injured;)  I was able to watch Ethan shoot a grouse, that boy has cat like reflexes!  I got some nice pictures of the boys out in the wilderness.

This afternoon Cheyenne and I will be going on our last long training run before the race next Saturday.  We will be running between 7-10 miles depending on which route we choose.  I looked up the weather for next weekend and it does NOT look good.  The high is 41, brrrrr!!!  I hope they are wrong, they never know this far out.

Tomorrow will be a nice long workout at the YMCA for Tanya and I.  We will be doing a full round of weights and then a Zumba class.

Have a great last day of the week and get out there and move!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment