Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September 5th

Hello World!

The boys are back and school and my house is intact for a few more hours a day than normal.  It's nice to have them back on a routine away from home.  I am also offically back in school too.  I will be attending my second class at CLC this afternoon.  As I was working on homework last night for four hours straight I found myself daydreaming about what ever made me so driven to get my Bachelor's Degree.  It was like I literally woke up one day and decided that it was important to me to have a college degree.  I think some of it is status (which is strange because I am racking up lots of debt with the education), some of it is to show my kids that a college degree is important and lastly to get into a career field that I actually enjoy.  I love learning about fitness, healthy lifestyles, trends, health issues and exercise pyschology.  It's what I was meant to do.  Yeah, it kind of sucks that it took 30 years to figure that out, but hopefully I will wrap up my schooling in the next two years and be able to live out the rest of my working life doing something that I love. 
I haven't done much fitness wise this week.  I finally feel recovered from my run (yes!) and will start working out tomorrow.  I am excited and grateful that Nike replaced my beloved Sportband that decided to quit working after a software upgrade.  I will be back to logging those miles again online, just stinks that I wasn't able to record my half marathon through there.

Here are the details for my next Half Marathon adventure with Cheyenne!  Now to think of a costume!

http://www.minnesotamonster.org/

Peace out!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment