Thursday, September 6, 2012

Balancing Act!

So this has been an extremely mentally challenging week this week.  My full time class schedule fully went into effect this week.  I am now enrolled in six classes.  Yes, I am still working full time, which has it's challenges too.  This week we were short staffed at my work and I had to step in and do a job that I don't normally do and have never done for the company.  This task was on top of my already full plate.  My manager would have liked to see me put in some overtime, but with my full class schedule and limited time that I have with my kids and regular household stuff, I just can't even begin to think about spending more time at the office and not at home.  By the end of the day today I felt like I was nearing a panic attack.  I got home from work, immediately started on my case study that was due tomorrow by noon and instantly felt more relieved.  Now I get to begin sorting through the rest of my class schedules and working on assignments that are due over the weekend.  I believe this will be doable, I just need to settle into a routine with my work and with my family.  It all seems to balance out after a couple of weeks.
My weight has finally dropped down to what I was before I left for the weekend.  I do need to step up my water intake and quit having so many not healthy snacks.  It seems like when I get under these high stress situations that I seem to veer off track.  I've had way too much diet pop this weekend and need to STOP NOW!!!

Below is a quote I saw on Coach Calorie this morning and I think it's a great quote to go by!



Have a great night!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment