Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sanity - Where did you go???

It's been madness.  My classes are in full swing now and I've got too much to learn.  I wish I had not signed up for six classes, it is simply too much with working full time and have three kids to take care of.  All I can do at this point is to just keep going and do my best!  I can't afford to back out now!  Next semester I won't sign up for as many, maybe just three classes.  I don't feel like I am retaining anything because I am just scrambling to get homework done.

My fitness time this week has suffered.  I will kick it hard next week though.  I am continuing to lose this week thanks to following my food journal and consuming less than 1,755 calories a day.  I need to sit down and figure out where I am with all of my assignments this weekend so that I can work out without thinking about what I am behind on.  I don't like this feeling!

I've been doing great with avoiding pop as well thanks to reading that research article.  It's been four days now, yippee!  Considering I went months before, this shouldn't be an issue.  At times of stress though I definitely feel like it is something I crave.

I don't have much to report.  Today I am getting my hair done, yes!  Time to get fabulous again! 

Have a great day everyone!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment