Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's been a fun weekend.  We went to the arboretum in Brainerd today and took some family photos.  So nice, but a bit warm for picture taking!  I did get some great shots though so it was a success!  This morning I got up nice and early and had Ethan watch Cody so I could take a run.  I went for a nice 4 mile one.  I hope I can get together with my sister sometime this week and make it out on a long run.  Yesterday I made it to the YMCA with the boys in the morning before Dominik's football game.  I did the stair climber for 35 minutes and the boys played basketball in the gym.  That worked out pretty well.  This week on Wednesday Ethan and I will have an orientation on how to use the Cybex machines.  I look forward to getting Ethan involved in lifting some weights.  I think it will help increase his overall confidence if he gets stronger and beefs up a little bit.  Homework continues to be a struggle.  I have to admit though I am not giving it the attention that it needs.  It is especially hard with Cody because if he sees me at the computer than he gets super whiny and needs my attention and it is impossible to accomplish anything.  I need to get better at working on it at night down in my office area.  It has been hard for me to concentrate after they go to bed, I am not sure why.  I start thinking about things and then get increasingly stressed and tired and give up and go to bed at 10.
Overall my diet has been going really well.  I am down this week and broke a plateau!  Now I have to keep it going and keep falling under my calorie count and success shall continue!
Me after my run this morning, sweaty!

Rock on this week!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment