Sunday, September 9, 2012

 

Happy Birthday....to me!!!

This is the theme of the day today.  Today I have turned 33 years old, wow, I am getting up there.  I don't feel that old, I actually feel pretty good.  I live an active, relatively healthy lifestyle and can hold my own.  I don't miss my youthful years filled with drama, but I miss my children being little and the years going by too fast.  I actually look forward to getting older.  I am looking forward to retirement someday, having my house paid off in the next twelve years and watching my kids find their true loves and having children of their own.  The next twenty years will be action packed.

I don't make new year resolutions but when I have my birthday it always makes me self reflect and think about what I want to do in the next year. 

I want to:

Reach my goal weight - 140lbs
Initiate and follow a household budget and savings plan
Plan for a 10 year anniversary trip with Kurt

These are my three goals for now.  I think they are accomplish able.  Next year my goal will include college graduation, yeah!

I am spending the rest of the afternoon around the house and will be going on a six mile run with Cheyenne, I love that girl!  Then I will come home to work on homework, housework and watch Big Brother, it's my guilty pleasure.

Thanks for reading!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment