Tuesday, September 25, 2012


It's been a crazy week this last week.  Last Monday I went to Zumba, Tuesday went for a run, Wednesday lifted weights, Thursday ran, Friday and Saturday I took off then on Sunday did a trail run with Cheyenne.  Stepped on the scale today and yes, this is paying off!  As I continue my active lifestyle and scrutinizing calories I know that it DOES make a difference.  The number is in a steady decline, even if it is slow, it is going in the right direction.  I find myself satisfied with the choices I make and don't miss beating myself up about falling off the wagon.

Now I need to pull myself together and get my class stuff together.  For some reason my classes just are not clicking the way I would like them to, especially my statistics class.  That has always been a struggle for me, but usually I can at least pull through a good grade.  I will continue to study, but I am really hoping that it takes a turn for the good ASAP!

I had my first workout with my friend Tanya that I am helping to lose weight.  We took down her beginning weight and BMI and have officially started!  We did the full circuit of Cybex machines at the YMCA and did 15 minutes on the recumbent bikes.  This is a great first step in the right direction.  Small changes lead to big changes!

Have a great day!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment