Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday, August 25th

Hey People!

Today was a busy day.  Cody and I hung out for the morning together.  He is busy as ever trying to get into everything and climbing on top of everything!  I went to Brainerd around lunch time to pick up a few things from Walmart.  I was a good girl and got only the things on my list and was in and out of the store within 15 minutes, fastest shopping trip ever!  Sure helps to go without the kids (and much cheaper). 
This evening I took a run by myself.  I ran two miles, then walked for .70 because my calves were as hard as a rock and throbbing.  I started back up and ran the rest of the way home for a total of 5.47 miles, not too shabby.
I am super duper excited to be running in the Women's Rock Half Marathon on Saturday, yippeee!!!

Have a good night, I've worked on this website enough today!  I am excited for the week, my class at CLC starts on Wednesday and the University of Wisconsin classes start the week after!

Peace Out ~ Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment