Friday, August 31, 2012

August 31st

Yes, today will be a fun, super fantabulous day!  Today I only have to work half a day, then my mom and sister and I are heading to the cities for a day of fun!  First we will be heading to the health expo at the St Paul Rivercentre then to our hotel and finally will have a great dinner at Chino Latino.  Could I ask for anything more?!?  Tomorrow morning bright and early my mom and I will lace up our sneakers and complete the Women's Rock Half Marathon!  Wish us luck!  I feel like I am really in a good spot mentally to complete this.  My muscles are loosened up thanks to a stellar power yoga class last night with Roseanne at the YMCA.

I saw this post last night on the Coach Calorie Facebook site.  Coach Calorie offers such inspirational and helpful posts, I really enjoy about everything they post!


This is a great reminder to all!  It's not always about the number you want to see on the scale, it's about how you feel!

Enjoy!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment