Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 28th

Happy Tuesday People!

Last night I did 45 minutes of yoga and boy did I stretch something the wrong way, or maybe I should be stretching it more that way...  Either way, ouch it hurts.  Still trying to get it to stretch out more so that I can run tonight at least two miles.  I am excited for the run that my mom and I are doing this weekend, which is the Women Rock Half Marathon in St Paul.  My plan this week is to run tonight and tomorrow, then take a power yoga class at the YMCA on Thursday and have Friday for rest before the big run on Saturday morning.
Tomorrow I physically start going to classes at CLC in the late afternoon, so again I will have to find balance in my schedule and support from my family to still make it out for my evening run even if I have homework.  Now is the time to transition back to the times of little sleep, especially when the next wave of classes start! 

Check out the website for the run:

http://womenrockmn.org/

Have a great day all!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment