Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 29th

Today was my first day back at class at Central Lakes College in Brainerd.  This will be the last physical class that I have to go to at the college, thank goodness!  Wow, nothing makes me feel older than going to a class with a bunch of PSEO and freshly graduated high school kids!  I think this course will take more effort then I expected.  I have not used a microscope for YEARS.  Oh well, I am up for the challenge!
Yesterday I managed to make it out for a two mile run with Cody in the stroller.  Dominik came with me on his bike, so Cody stayed preoccupied watching him the entire time and did really well.  Tonight Kurt and I roller bladed with Cody in the stroller for two miles together while Ethan and Dom rode bike.  Then I continued rollerblading for an additional two miles while Ethan biked with me.  It was a great night for it!  Tomorrow will be a power yoga session with Cheyenne at the YMCA.  It will great to get all stretched out before the big run on Saturday! 
I've been doing great with my calorie counting this week and continue to go DOWN.  Yes!  I've got a good mind set right now, so the will power needs to remain with me, especially with the weekend coming.

Peace Out ~
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment