Friday, December 28, 2012

Wow, I have seriously neglected my blog writing during the month of December.  It appears that my last post was back on the 7th!  It's been a very busy month, finals came and went for college and I finished with three A's and one B, not too shabby for a full time worker and mommy.  Now I have a short break from school until January 21st!  Christmas came and went as well.  Baking, shopping, eating were all primary activities for the month and it's nice to recover from that as well.  I have stayed amazingly consistent with my workouts during this busy month and have not gained any weight, so yeah for me!

As I move closer towards starting the new year, I am mentally starting my list of things I aim to accomplish this year.
  • Become a certified personal trainer (registerd for class and exam the weekend of Feb. 15th)
  • Become certified in CPR
  • Reach my official goal weight by June
  • Run at least four half marathons (plans already in the works for three of them)
  • Update my blog more often
Of course there are other things as well, but these are the truly measureable ones that I can think of and move forward with immediatly.  Even though I am racking up student loan debt, I feel like I made the right choice with going to school for my bachelors degree.  Each class is interesting now and full of information that I can use to help others and to develop my career.  By having a passion for what I do, I can and will achieve success by helping others.

I've found motivational tools this year thanks to Pinterest, the University of Wisconsin and fellow gym rats at the YMCA.  Here is one that I thought was very accurate!  Cheers to 2013 people!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment