Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lazy blogger, but not lazy person:)

Wow, it's been awhile since I've done a post!  I've been busy, work has been busy, life has been busy, I have been busy!  After Cheyenne and I completed our race a couple of week's ago, I've backed off the running a bit.  Instead I've been focusing on Zumba classes, weight lifting and core work.  I am working on losing inches and pounds that go with those inches are just a bonus!  I reached what is considered "normal" weight, but I would like to see more muscle definition and go down at least two more pant sizes.

I just signed up for classes for school this fall with the University of Wisconsin.  I am excited to get more of the classes geared specifically towards wellness coaching now!  It gets me pumped to get this career going!

This week I am in Texas, specifically near the Mexico border.  Yesterday I spent all day in Mexico at the facility for my current employer.  The weather is much warmer than Minnesota and I LOVE seeing the palm trees.  They just naturally have a calming effect!  I was productive this morning and got up and used the athletic center.  I ran two miles and biked six miles, lifted weights and did ab work.  I felt refreshed, recharged and ready to go! 

Have a great day everyone!  Go out there, do something active and make the choice to work towards a healthier and happier you!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment